Need More Help?

For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.

  1. To view or change your personal information; click on “My Account” at the top right, then select “Personal Info” (Note: You can do this from any page).

  2. Your Personal Details page will open, this is where you can update or change current details.

  3. Click “Save” to keep any changes.