Navigate to the Report and View the Results:
1. Login to Unit4 ERP.
2. Navigate to the Reports tab in the main menu. Select Manager Reports > HR > My Contracts (Manager)
3. Your report results will automatically load. You should see all contracts that have been submitted by you as the Hiring Manager. If someone submits a posting requisition on your behalf, the posting will appear in your report.
4. If you have multiple results, you can filter your selection by typing in the column headers and use the * as wild cards. For example, if you were looking for a specific employee, type either their first or last name in the field and click Search.
View the Contract Form and Supporting Documents
1. To view the Form and supporting documents that have already been submitted, click on the Form ID hyperlink in the first column.
2. The Form masterfile will open. Click on the tab, Contract Details and the form will display as a read-only version.
3. You can view attachments from this step, but to edit the form, you must re-open the form from the Employment Contract Form screen (directions here). Simply click on the paperclip in the upper right-hand corner. The paperclip will display as blue if there are already attachments on the form.
Open and Edit a Saved Draft of the Employment Contract Form:
1. To view the Form and supporting documents that have been Saved as a Draft, make note of the Form ID in the first column of the Report. In this example, it's #35.
2. Re-open the Employment Contract Form from the main menu. In the Form ID field, type in "35" and the corresponding form will populate the screen: