- Students receive $10 printing credits at the start of their program and each successive year.
- Student printing on all campus locations is 10 cents per page for Color/Black and white (B&W).
- By default all campus printers print in duplex.
How to add printing credits:
- On campus via the Bookstore and/or Library; bring your Student ID card and a form of payment.
- On campus by logging into a Selkirk College lab computer and selecting the "Details" button on the Papercut client pop-up (follow steps 2 - 8, below).
- At home by using their favourite web browser and going to papercut.selkirk.ca (follow steps 2 - 8, below).
Adding Print Credits Online
Located in the top right corner of the screen you will see the Papercut widgit.
- Click on the "Details" located in the bottom right portion of the window
- The Papercut Web page will open
- Log in using your student network username (firstnamelastname) and password
- Click on "Add Credit" on the left pane of the window
- Click on the "–Select the Amount--" window in the middle of the screen and select the desired amount
- Click on the "Add Value" button
- Complete credit card information for Visa or Mastercard
- Click on the "Process Transaction" button
- You may print the receipt at this time
- Verify the payment was successful by clicking on the "Transaction History" on the left pane