Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
There are several ways to move around in your course(s). There is no single 'right way'; it is a matter of personal preference.
There are three navigation bars available:
White Static Navigation Bar
Displayed at the top of your screen: Left side -
, from left to right: Navigation Drawer Icon, Selkirk Logo, Name of Course, Gearicon
Icon to access Course Dashboard.
White Static Navigation Bar:
Image RemovedWhite Static Navigation bar - far right side
The "White Static Navigation Bar", located at the far right of your screen, contains icons for the notification menu, notifications for messages, your name, and a dropdown menu that allows with access to the Dashboard, Profile, Grades, Messages and Preferences.
The Breadcrumb bar is located in the header, directly beneath the course title of the course. It , shows the 'path' you have taken.
The last page name in this case is 'Assignment #1'. This is Example: "Assignment #1" is where you currently are. To move back to the main 'Learn' page, click on that texton "Learn". This is faster than repeatedly clicking on the browser 'back' arrow.
Left Side Bar Navigation:
Navigation Drawer: The Drawer icon is a toggle button. See first image on this page.is controlled by the Drawer icon (Image Added) in the top left corner of your screen.
Clicking on it will either hide or display links to:
- information Information on the site you are currently in . For example, (i.e. participants, grades (if the instructor has activated this tool) as well as links to:.
- Home, Dashboard, My courses, Private files.
- Home - the page you see when you first log inlogin.
- Dashboard - a list of all courses you are enrolled in. This view can be filtered and customized by you. More on this later.
- Calendar - shows all current Moodle activity dates for one or all courses you are enrolled in.
- Private Files - serves a similar purpose as a Jump Drive
- My courses - links for all the courses you are currently enrolled in.