Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Absences are accessed by logging in to Unit4 Business World (U4BW). Review step-by-step instructions here.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
- Vacation and other planned absence requests/cancellations will be submitted through the Unit4 system going forward.
- Note: This process replaces the need for bi-weekly absence reports from those employees previously required to submit.
- All previously submitted/approved planned leave requests falling after June 1st must be resubmitted through Unit4.
|TEC and On-Call Employees are not required to submit Absence requests. See the Absence FAQs for additional information.|
STEP 1. Review the FAQs, which may answer some of your initial questions.
STEP 2. Ensure vacation absences up to May 31, 2020 have been submitted to Payroll through the bi-weekly absence report.
STEP 3. Follow the step-by-step instructions to resubmit all leave requests falling after June 1st in to Unit4.
- Please review the Absence FAQs page for answers to most common questions.
- Join our "HelpDesk for Absence Module" Zoom sessions: schedule and login information.
- Don't see a solution to your problem or having difficulty logging in? Submit an IT Ticket.