Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Payroll is accessed by logging in to Unit4 Business World (U4BW). Review step-by-step instructions here.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
- The College will no longer be processing employee pay with our previous system, StarGarden.
- There is a new process to access to your payslips on Unit4.
|You will notice that your January pay is significantly lower than it was in December. This flux in your Gross Pay is not a system error, but is due to your CPP & EI payroll deductions. Each year our CPP and EI contributions max out in the Fall, which results in a noticeable increase in our Gross Pay. When the new tax year starts in January, the cycle resets and we see CPP & EI deductions taken from our Net Pay. For this reason, you will note a decrease in your January pay as compared to the latter months of the previous year.|
CHECK YOUR PAYSLIP:
Please access the new system and review your January 3rd payslip for the period December 15 – 28, 2019.
STEP 1. Review the FAQs, which may answer some of your initial questions.
STEP 2. Follow the step-by-step instructions to log-on to Unit4 and review your payslip.
Please review the Payroll FAQs page for answers to most common questions.
- Submit a ticket to the IT Helpdesk if…
- Your user name and/or password aren't working on the log-in page
- You require password reset assistance
- Contact Andrea Hall (email@example.com) if…
- You identify any differences on your payslip that are not addressed in the Payroll FAQs.
- Don't see a solution to your problem or having difficulty logging in? Submit an IT Ticket.