Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
SELKIRK COLLEGE HAS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED UNIT4 FINANCE!
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
- Purchase requisitions, travel/mileage claims, and requests for expense reimbursement will be submitted through the Unit4 system going forward.
- Learning Curve Ahead: Your Finance team is hard at work transitioning to the new system and processes, and appreciates your patience as they continue to gain proficiency and work out any kinks.
STEP 1. Review the Finance FAQs, which may answer some of your initial questions.
STEP 2. Complete the online, self-guided training course for purchasing module and expense module.
Note: System access to the purchase requisitions, travel, and mileage claim forms will be provided within 3 business days upon successful completion of the online training.
- Please review the Finance FAQs page for answers to most common questions.
- Visit our Virtual Unit4 HelpDesk for hands-on answers and assistance using Moodle and Unit4 Finance. Click here for Unit4 HelpDesk hours.
- Don't see a solution to your problem or having difficulty logging in? Submit an IT Ticket.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this release or Unit4, please don't hesitate to contact us.