Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Expense Module: PCard now live! Review the help files here.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
- When entering an expense claim, there are now separate boxes to report your GST and PST. The expense claim line should include the total transaction amount, including GST and PST, if applicable. You can use the GST and PST boxes to break out the tax.
- Mileage in the mobile app and the web app may now be determined using google maps. This approach will require a receipt for mileage, so please attach the image of your google maps mileage determination.
- Travel requests are now mandatory before travel clearances can be submitted. You will see a prompt for the travel request when you try to open the Travel Clearance screens.
- Review the documentation: Employee Resources - Finance Module
- Join one of the upcoming finance drop-in sessions on Zoom - https://selkirk.zoom.us/j/3977845908
- PCARD: Thursday November 4th – 10:30am to 12:30pm
- PCARD: Monday November 8th – 9:00am to 10:30am
- PCARD: Tuesday November 9th – 10:00am to 11:00am
- PCARD: Wednesday November 10th – 9:00am to 11:00am
- PCARD: Monday November 15th – 9:00am to 10:30am
- Submit an IT ticket