Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
1. From the log-in page (u4bw.selkirk.ca), enter your user name (i.e. same as your network login: Jdoe), “SK” and password*.
|* Your password is NOT synchronized with the Network.|
a. If this is your first time logging in, your temporary password has been set as:
|**NOTE:first letter of your LEGAL first name. (i.e. Jane Alice Doe: preferred first name = Alice, legal first name = Jane), initials MUST be UPPERCASE.|
b. You will be immediately prompted by the system to select a new password.
HINT: User names and passwords are case sensitive. Passwords require a minimum of 8 characters, including 1 uppercase and 1 number or symbol.
c. Using your newly created password, login again.
2. You will be automatically directed to the "My Employment" tab. Select Personnel information.
Image RemovedImage Added
3. Once the Personnel Tab opens, click on the paperclip icon to the far right of your screen.
4. The following screen will open. Double-click on the pdf “payslip” to display your payslip information. Your most recent payslip will open in a new window.
5. To navigate between current and previous payslips:
a) from the "Detailed" view (i.e. full payslip), use the arrows at the bottom of the pop-up screen, as below;
b) use the "Change view" or "Sort by" function at the top of the page to set your preferences.
- Using "List" view, you can then sort any of the columns in ascending or descending order as preferred.
Review the Payroll FAQs page for answers to most common questions.
Submit a ticket to the IT Service Centre if…