Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Wireless Internet Access
Network Name: SC-Public
The “SC-Public” WiFi service allows students, faculty, and staff to connect laptops and other wireless devices to the Internet at high speeds on our Castlegar, Nelson, Kaslo, Nakusp, Trail and Grand Forks campus locations.
How do I connect?
- Follow your device manufacturer's operating manual instructions to connect to "SC-Public WiFi" at any of our College campus locations.
- Once connected to our WiFi you will be greeted by a Selkirk College branded “Click-through Splash Page”. Please read the Terms of Service (ToS) and select “Continue to the Internet”.
What if I cannot connect?
- Please update your Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS or Linux operating system as per your device manufacturers instruction manual and try again.
- Please reboot/restart your device and try again.
- Please document the room/location you are in, the time of day and date, the device you are using and operating system and send an email to our IT Service Desk team.