Notice to all staff with Apple iPhones, iMacs, and Macbook devices. Due to recent critical security vulnerabilities, IT Services is encouraging you to update your device to the most recent iSO 14.8. Instructions on how to update your device can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204204.
October is Cybersecurity Month!
Stay tuned for more information and how you can qualify to win the Grand Prize Package.
- Have you signed up for MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)? Click here to get registered. Once you are registered, complete the mach form and check off the box "I have completed my 2FA enrolment". Watch for an email from IT with a notification that your account has been created. You should begin to receive prompts in the next 24-48 hours.
- Do you have your work station and office set up? Do you require IT assistance? Submit an IT Ticket to schedule an appointment time.
- Start the new semester with a new and unique password. Click here to reset your password to a strong, unique, and easy to remember one.
- Check out the IT Services New Employee Handbook for helpful information while you get orientated to the College.
- Have you logged in to your Outlook email yet? You may be required to reset your password. Click here to reset your password.
- Need O365? Get it for FREE at: portal.office.com
- Have you logged in to your Moodle account yet? Your moodle password is the same as your email. Check it out before classes start.
- Do you know how to find IT help? Check out the top right-hand corner of this page for ways to contact IT Helpdesk.
IT Virtual Helpdesk Zoom Session Hours
Monday through Friday
- 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Join via Zoom Meeting
Phone Support: Ext. 55255
Toll free 1-844-304-6500