You can join a test Zoom meeting to familiarize yourself with the Zoom and test your microphone/speakers before joining a Zoom meeting. You can also test your video or audio while in a Zoom meeting.
- Zoom desktop client
- Visit http://zoom.us/test.
- Click the blue "Join" button to launch Zoom.
- When prompted by your browser, click "Open Zoom Meetings". If you don't have Zoom installed on your computer, follow the prompts to download and install Zoom.
- The test meeting will display a pop-up window to test your speakers.
- If you don't hear the ringtone, use the drop-down menu or click "No" to switch speakers until you hear the ringtone.
- If/once you hear the ringtone, click "Yes" to continue to the microphone test.
- If you don't hear an audio reply, use the drop-down menu or click "No"to switch microphones until you hear the replay. Click "Yes"when you hear the replay.
- Click "Join with Computer Audio".
- Click "Join with Computer Audio" to join the test meeting with the selected microphone and speakers. You will join the test meeting as an attendee.