Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As the days move deeper into summer, Project Aurora is rapidly approaching the August 10th Unit4 release of Finance modules, to include:
- New financial organization structure using projects and work orders
- Submission of expense, travel, & mileage claims in Unit4
- Submission of purchase requisitions and creation of POs in Unit4
- Real-time data availability for budget officers
- Enhanced budget-to-actual reporting on-demand
In order to transition operations from FRS to Unit4, the Finance Department will be initiating a transaction blackout period in FRS from July 20 - August 9 during which, no purchasing requisitions, travel, expense claims, JV requests, or petty cash requests will be accepted or processed. All financial transactions in FRS will cut off as of July 31, 2020 and the balances will be transferred to Unit4. FRS will be maintained for audit and reporting history.
The Unit4 set of Finance modules will launch on Monday, August 10th, at which time purchase requisitions, travel, and mileage claims will be accepted online via Unit4.
- 8 July: Deadline for submission of purchase requisitions. Requisitions submitted July 9 - 17 are accepted at the Buyer's discretion, as time permits.
- 17 July: Deadline for submission of travel and/or mileage claims, as well as any JVs or petty cash requests. After this date, submissions will not be accepted until August 10th, and payment issued within 10-14 days.
- 20 July - 9 August: FRS Blackout Period. No purchases, travel claims, expense claims, JVs, or petty cash requests will be accepted.
27 July4 August: Online, self-guided training available for purchasing module and expense module.
- 10 August: Finance operations are LIVE in Unit4; purchase requisitions, travel and mileage claims will be accepted through Unit4*.
* Note: System access to the purchase requisitions, travel, and mileage claim forms will be provided upon successful completion of the online training.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this release or Unit4, please don't hesitate to contact us.