Need More Help?
For IT support, visit the IT Service Centre or dial 55255 from a College phone.
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This Guide will demonstrate how to use the Filter functionality in U4R in order to refine candidate results according to requirements of the posting.
2. Click on “Folders”. This is where you access candidates, instead of using the shared email folders.
3. In the ‘Folders’ page; it shows folders that are Owned by you, or Shared folders from postings that you are on the hiring committee for.
4. If you have multiple postings, they will all show up here.
5. Click on “View Candidates” to access all of the candidates for that posting.
6. At a glance, you can see the status of each of the candidates in the folder.
7. Use the drop‐down menu to filter. Choose your columns, then whether you want to sort ‘Ascending’ or ‘Descending’.